My first card I stamped the leaves with VersaMark ink and heat embossed clear embossing powder. I then took Ranger Distress Oxide inks in Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade and rubbed them on the Ivory SSS cardstock cut in an embossed resist technique. This was adhered to a piece of black cardstock then attached to a Basic Gray card base. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine black ink.
The Family is everything words I first stamped in Basic Grey then stamped over it again with Pear Pizzaz inks. It is adhered to a piece of Basic Grey cardstock then popped up on the card with dimensionals. The leaves were stamped in VersaMark in then I put black embossing powder was heated. The cardstock was then matted on Pear Pizzaz cardstock with a Basic Gray base.
With my last card, I heat embossed the leaves with VersaMark ink and Early Espresso embossing powder and adhered to the Early Espresso card base. The sentiment is was stamped in Early Espresso ink and then adhered to Early Espresso cardstock. I then popped it up with dimensionals.
I went to a Christmas party last night and needed a card. I used the December 2018 Simon Says Stamp (SSS) Card Kit. I stamped the sentiments with the black SSS ink. after they dried, I colored them with Firefly alcohol markers. I then took some Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise ink and stamped second generation on the card. After I got a little on my sentiment, I decided I needed to make a mask. I stamped both sentiments on SSS masking paper and cut out and covered them on the card. Then I went back to stamping. I used some Ranger Glossy Effects to cover parts of the front then adhered some crystals to my card front. This was popped up on craft foam to the card base. I decided it needed a border so I used my Hero Arts Rectangle dies and cut out a thin border. This was then adhered around the card with some Tombow mono adhesive.
Jan needed a card for work tomorrow. The image is from the Sketched Flowers stamp part of the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit. I used the Simon Says Stamp embossing ink to put it on vellum cardstock after preparing the surface with anti-static powder. Black embossing powder was dusted on the surface with the excess tapped off. Then I used a heat gun to set the embossing powder in place. I then used alcohol markers to color the back of the vellum card stock. On the front of the vellum, I used the Tonic Aqua Shimmer pen to provide sparkle. The vellum was adhered to the card base with fast fuse adhesive and glue dots. The sentiment, from the Tin of Cards stamp set from Stampin’ Up!, was die cut from their Stitched Framelet dies set. This was popped up on dimensionals and positioned on the card front above the fast fuse section of adhesive. Tonic Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist were used to cover the glue dots.
Well we did it. We are going all in with the Cardmaking and blogging. We revamped the blog theme and have taken the time to set things up correctly. A very big THANK YOU! to Debby Hughes of Lime Doodle Design. She posted information that I had been wanting to find out more but just didn’t know where to start.
These were really fun to make. I dropped Ranger Tim Holtz Inks in Stream, Sunshine Yellow and Sunset Orange onto some Yupo white paper. I made sure all of the white was covered then allowed it to set. I took the Sketched Flowers Stamp set and stamped it in Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift ink and tamped it on top of the alcohol inked cards. After that set for a few, I used a paper towel and rubbed the residue off the top of them. These were then matted onto Simon Says Stamp Burnt Orange and Peacock Teal cardstock.
She needs 12 cards with thank you, sympathy and get well. She wants varied colors to go across many seasons. This is a challenge to myself to keep everything different. Have made 1 each of sympathy and thank you. I can’t wait to see what else I do. All of the cards I’m making will be for donations to my ministry projects. I’m not keeping any of them.